View the course preview
Navigating healthy relational sexuality can be challenging. When one or both partners have a history of compulsive or addictive sexual acting-out behaviors, having a healthy sexual relationship can become extremely difficult, if not impossible.
You may be frustrated at your own current sexual relationship. This course will help you address issues around:
- Addressing issues of frequency of satisfying sexual experiences together
- Understanding your sexual patterns (and how addiction has affected those patterns)
- Empathizing with your partner’s sexual frustrations
- Setting sexual boundaries for yourself
- Learning tools and techniques to break your problematic sexual patterns
- Responding to common things your partner says (that you don’t know how to respond to)
While any couple working through problematic sexual patterns in their relationships can benefit from this course, it is specifically written for couples where at least one partner has a history of compulsive sexual behaviors.
This course is a prerequisite you must complete before starting the second course on this topic. You must engage in boundaries, identify your unhealthy patterns, and start working to break those patterns before you can proactively build a healthy relational sexuality.
This course features:
- One hour of prerecorded video content by Dr. Adam M. Moore
- Written lessons to solidify and expand on video content
- Three worksheets to help aid in recovery learning and sharing
- Sexual bondaries (and sexual “Bill of Rights”)
- Identifying unhealthy sexual patterns (relational)
- Breaking unhealthy sexual patterns (relational)
- Ability to complete the course at your own pace, using your computer or mobile device
This course requires a high-speed internet connection
Once you purchase this course, you will have full access to all of the course content. You can start or resume the course at any time and review as often as you want. Your course access never expires.
Approximate time to complete this course: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Dr. Adam M. Moore is a licensed marriage and family therapist and has been working with therapy clients for over a decade. He is a frequent presenter on sexual addiction recovery and is a highly sought-after clinician in his local Utah County practice. Dr. Moore supervises clinicians at Utah Valley Counseling, an outpatient mental health clinic that focuses on addiction and trauma recovery.